From Semantic MediaWiki Community Wiki
Tips are short snippets of code that you can use on your site to perform specific tasks.
Pages in category "Tips"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Date formatting
- Date parsing
- Declare all properties
- Display a bulleted list in a table
- Display a randomized Article of the Day
- Display form checkboxes in an orderly table
- Display instructions for each option on a form
- Displaying files
- Displaying numerical distributions
- Displaying web site screenshot thumbnails with MediaWiki
- Document your semantic wiki
- Dynamic defaults for Semantic Forms
Media in category "Tips"
This category contains only the following file.